The Woodruff Arts Center Volunteers play an essential role in inspiring and connecting the community to the Arts Center each year. It is the skills, abilities and knowledge they bring every day to create a positive experience. You are invited to join this amazing group of individuals and bring your passion of the Arts to the center.
Benefits of Being a Woodruff Arts Center Volunteer:
- Occasional ticket discounts and complimentary ticket offers
- Discounts to the gift shops
- Discounts at the resturaunts located at the Arts Center
- Leadership opportunities within the Volunteer Program
- Social networking
- Recognition and appreciation
- Discounted Parking
Woodruff Arts Center Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to perform duties for the preferred Volunteer role
- Must be able to attend Volunteer Information Session (parking is not free for this initial training)
Woodruff Arts Center Volunteer Opportunities:
- Patron Service Greeters
- Special Events
- Youth Orchestra
If you are interested in Volunteering for the Alliance Theatre as an Usher, please click Alliance Theatre
If you are interested in Volunteering for the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra as an Usher, please click Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Already a Volunteer and need to schedule a shift?
Please direct general questions about the Woodruff Arts Center Volunteer Program to
Interested in an Internship?