Parking and Directions
Woodruff Arts Center Parking Garage
Parking for all Woodruff Arts Center events is available at our convenient parking garage located on Arts
Center Way (Lot A). Disabled parking is available in the Woodruff Arts Center Box Office lane off Peachtree Street N.E. at 15th Street. Handicap drop-off is also available on 16th Street.
- First 30 Minutes: FREE
- Monday-Friday (7 a.m.-6 p.m.): $10
- Monday-Friday (6 p.m.-7:00 a.m.): $12
- Saturday & Sunday (All Day): $12
- High Museum Members (Museum Hours): $8
Prepaid and Valet Parking
Valet Parking is available on Symphony performance nights only. Enter from Peachtree Street into Callaway Plaza. The fee for valet parking is $20.
Pre-paid parking is $15 plus a $1 service fee
Pre-paid valet parking is $20 plus a $1 service fee
If prepaid parking or prepaid valet services are available during your visit, you will be prompted to add these items to your ticket order. Prepaid parking is not available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Check the online calendar for availability.
Additional Parking Options Nearby The Woodruff Arts Center
- Promenade Parking Garage (Lot B): $4 per hour, Max Rate: $13
- Boys and Girls Club Parking Garage: $10 after 5pm
- Colony Square (Lot C): $3 per half hour, Max Rate: $16
- Atlantic Center Station: $1.25 per 15 minutes, Max Rate: $15
- Pershing Point: $1 per 20 minutes, Max Rate: $16
- Trump Tower Surface Parking Lot: Max Rate: $6
- Crescent Street Surface Lot: Max Rate: $6
*Rates are based on availability and are subject to change without notice.