Registration is now open!
Click here to register online. Be sure to register early take advantage of advance discounts, including 10% off during our one day sale on January 23!
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions – and answers – regarding the registration process and the Educator Conference experience.
About the conference:
Presented by the Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and High Museum of Art, the fourth annual Woodruff Arts Center Educator Conference will take place June 6-8, 2017. One of Atlanta's most dynamic and collaborative professional learning events, this year’s Educator Conference will explore the theme: Building Community through the Arts. Over the course of three days, participants will experience world-class art and engage in workshops led by professional artists and educators in order to reflect upon the essential question: How does my practice build community through the arts?
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Reflect on a compelling new theme
- Hear from outstanding keynote speakers, to be announced – stay tuned!
- Experience world-class art on The Woodruff Arts Center
- Connect and collaborate with colleagues to create practical classroom resources
- Participate in one conference track, or explore an array of topics, including:
- Early Childhood Education
- Fine Arts Instruction (Visual Art, Theatre, Orchestral Music)
- Arts Integration (Connecting Visual Art, Theater, and Music to other content areas, such as English/Language Arts, Science and Social Studies); and
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics)
This is the premier arts education conference for you! Workshops are designed for educators (Pre-K through Grade 12), administrators, teaching artists, and relevant practitioners. Expand your Professional Learning Community at #WACEdConf17!
- One day sale (January 23): 10% discount - $67.50/person for all three days
- Early Bird Registration Fee (Before March 1): $75/person for all three days
- Registration Fee (After February 28): $100/person for all three days
- Group Rate (10+ people registered by a single district or school): 10% off – please contact Liz Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in securing a Group Rate
- Please note that the Conference Fee does not include the cost of Parking. Click here for more information regarding parking at and near the Woodruff Arts Center.
Access Resources from Previous Year:
to access resources from last year's Woodruff Arts Center Educator Conference.
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions – and answers – regarding the registration process and the Educator Conference experience or contact Liz Davis, Manager of Education Services, Woodruff Arts Center at (404) 733-5256 or email@example.com.