Department: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Development
Reports to: Associate Director, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Development
Status: Unpaid Internship
Provide support to the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Development team as it pertains to administration, data entry and content creation. The Intern will work across various development opportunities to support the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.
This is an unpaid internship with a minimum of 10 hours per week, 2 to 4 days per week.
Opportunities for Growth & Development
- Support communication internally and externally
- Assist with data entry into database
- Contribute to the content development of external communication
- Prepare materials for internal and external meetings
- Participate in development meetings
To perform this internship successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- In-College Internship
- Microsoft office experience required
- Database experience desired
Skills and Abilities
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor
- Possess strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Have a positive attitude and be devoted to teamwork
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some standing, walking, bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and light lifting (at least 10 pounds) is needed.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.