TDP Anniversary Coordinator (Temporary/Part-time)
Reports To: Manager, Talent Development Program
FLSA: Non – Exempt
Employment Status: Temporary/Part-time
The TDP Anniversary Coordinator will support the Talent Development Program Manager in the coordination and execution of 25th Anniversary Plan activities outlined below.
• This position will work between 10 and 15 hours per week, beginning May 1, 2018 – May 31, 2019. The Coordinator will work during ASO business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday – Friday), with occasional evenings and weekends as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Talent Development Program 25th Anniversary plan coordination and execution.
• Creation of detailed timeline and budget in collaboration with TDP Manager.
• Assignment and facilitation of Anniversary projects amongst staff and volunteers.
• Coordination with the youth musicians, venues, volunteers and marketing team for the Fall TDP on the Road initiative.
o Three to four events held in area churches.
• Spring Recital/National Advisory Board/Seminar Coordination
o Secure Imani Winds as the FY 19 Aspire Award winner; work with the agent to negotiate contract
o Assist Manager, Talent Development Program with recruitment and coordination of the new TDP National Advisory Board.
o Assist Manager, Talent Development Program with event planning for 2019 25th Anniversary Celebration Spring Recitals.
o Assist Manager, with creation of TDP Seminar for peer orchestras and institutions – secure event space, special guests, program, liaison with communications team.
• Assist marketing and communications team in connecting with alums, gathering data, videos, etc. to tell the TDP story.
• Collaborate with marketing and communications team on pre-concert chamber recitals, Facebook LIVE, ASH LIVE surprise and delight moments.
• Additional Talent Development Program support as needed and within budget.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• High School Graduate
• Minimum of Two Years College Preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Microsoft Office
• Basic Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• PowerPoint and Excel highly preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Some standing, walking, bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and light lifting (at least 10 pounds) is needed.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.