Corporate Philanthropy Campaign Coordinator (Regular/Full-time)
Reports To: Associate Director, Corporate Philanthropy
Employment Status: Regular/Full-time
The Corporate Philanthropy Campaign Coordinator will provide high-level administrative support to Corporate Philanthropy Fundraising Team.
• Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm, with occasional weekend, evening and early morning commitments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Merge and print appeal letters; track and record in Tessitura.
• Assist with acknowledgement letters and other correspondence.
• Assist in assembling funding proposals, corporate grant requests and reports.
• Manage logistics of Campaign volunteer committee meetings.
• Assist with donor benefit fulfillment and other donor stewardship tasks, including event management and monthly reporting.
• Provide support for Employees for the Arts workplace giving campaign.
• Create, update, and track donor plans in Tessitura.
• Provide positive, supportive communication to corporate donors and volunteers.
• Provide database entry using Tessitura.
• Assist in corporate donor research.
• Assist the entire Corporate Philanthropy team with the administrative functions of The Woodruff Arts Center’s Annual Corporate Campaign.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• One to three years of administrative support experience or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in fundraising/development strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Ability to communicate with all departments, working collaboratively as needed with a variety of people, creating and maintaining an innovative and cooperative staff work environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff members, donors and volunteers.
• Highly proficient with MS Word, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Donor database or similar experience required; experience with Tessitura strongly preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Some standing, walking, bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and light lifting (at least 10 pounds) is needed.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.