Donor Services Manager (Regular/Full-time)
Reports To: Associate Director, Donor Services
Employment Status: Regular/Full-Time
Reporting to the Associate Director, Donor Services and working in close collaboration with the Donor Services Coordinator, the Donor Services Manager ensures contributions are acknowledged in a timely manner, outgoing correspondence is uploaded into the document management system, and other major stewardship projects are completed promptly and efficiently.
• Monday- Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Process and mail accurate acknowledgement letters to donors within 48 hours of receipt.
• Manage Optiview document management system and upload all outgoing contribution related correspondence
• Manage intern to help provide administrative support, creating a friendly learning environment
• Assist the Associate Director with creating new departmental procedures and coordinating implementation with each team
• Address donor concerns regarding their contributions by phone, mail, and email
• Create and update constituent records in Tessitura as needed, analyze information and populate all appropriate data fields where information is available, while maintaining high level of accuracy
• Ensure that policies and procedures are documented and maintained
• Generate donor statistic reports utilizing Tessitura
• Perform special projects and jobs assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Experience using Tessitura database preferred
• Must have strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office Software
Skills and Abilities:
• Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal communications skills
• Requires strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form
• Must adapt quickly to changes in daily routine and work well under pressure
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of team
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Appropriate interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
• Experience at a non-profit
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Some standing, walking, bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and light lifting (at least 10 pounds) is needed.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.