Patron Services Assistant (Regular/Part-time)
Department: Sales and Revenue Management
Reports To: Director of Patron Experience and Season Tickets
Employment Status: Regular/Part-time
• Monday through Friday, 9am – 1pm.
• Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Respond to patron service requests, inquiries and concerns via phone, electronically or in person.
• Provide support to the season tickets and group and corporate sales office
• Assist with processing telemarketing orders
• Responsible for processing and maintaining the pay plan option during renewal period.
• Research potential sales leads
• Quickly and accurately process orders while maintaining the integrity of account information, release and put seats on hold, process payments and print invoices, print tickets on specialized ticket stock.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• General knowledge of ticket sales programs.
• Friendly and highly efficient patron services.
• Workable knowledge of Windows 7
• Interest in classical music and the arts
• Must be available to work nights and weekends as needed
Skills and Abilities:
• Very strong interpersonal and professional patron service skills
• Ability to think creatively while working in an environment that explores new and innovative ways to reach diverse audiences.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Some standing, walking, bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and light lifting (at least 10 pounds) is needed.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.