Performances & Events
High Museum EventsView All Events View All Exibitions
- Toddler ThursdayToddler Thursdays occur every Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. These activities are FREE with Museum Admission. Explore a new theme each month, with related artworks, art projects, stories, and tours. Weekday Toddler Tours are offered on the second and fourth Toddler Thursdays of each month. Love Toddler Tours… Read more »
- Conversations with Contemporary Artists: Of Origins and Belonging, Drawn from AtlantaJoin us for a lively discussion with artists Jessica Caldas, Yehimi Cambrón, Xie Caomin, Wihro Kim, Dianna Settles and Cosmo Whyte, all featured in Of Origins and Belonging, Drawn from Atlanta. Curator Michael Rooks will lead this conversation as they examine their work as it addresses issues related to place,… Read more »
- Evening for EducatorsWelcome Back to School! This event is FREE for teachers, school administrators, and community educators and up to five guests each. Join us for a special evening in partnership with the Alliance Theatre! Refreshments and snacks will be available for purchase, while supplies last. The first 200 educators to arrive at… Read more »
- July Friday JazzMark your calendar for live jazz at the High, hosted by Jamal Ahmad from Jazz 91.9 WCLK, Atlanta’s jazz station! On the third Friday of every month, you’ll enjoy music, drinks, and art. Each month will feature a different style of jazz, from straight ahead to free jazz, bebop to… Read more »
- Collectors EveningMark your calendar for Collectors Evening, our highly anticipated night of art, elegance, and entertainment. Your support of this event gives you the opportunity to make a difference by casting your vote for your favorite artwork to be added to the High Museum’s collection. Join us to help shape the… Read more »
- Patron Member Exclusive:Closing Cocktails celebrating European Masterworks: The Phillips CollectionHelp us toast this remarkable exhibition before it returns to Washington, D.C.! Join fellow Donor Patron and Sustaining Patron members on Thursday, July 11 for this exclusive celebration. Explore the exhibition with Claudia Einecke, the Frances B. Bunzl Family Curator of European Art, and enjoy one last opportunity to see… Read more »
- YP EXCLUSIVE:The World Unseen: Intersections of Art and Science at the CDC MuseumDiscover the work of ten artists from across the globe in The World Unseen: Intersections of Art and Science, presented by the David J. Sencer CDC Museum. Join the High’s Young Professionals as we tour this unique exhibition! The World Unseen: Intersections of Art and Science gathers the work of… Read more »
- HighballJoin us for the High Museum’s third fundraising mixology competition! Atlanta’s foremost bartenders will compete head-to-head with their most creative cocktails. This year’s theme is Sunday Funday, so our bartenders will be flexing their imaginations to bring you inspired brunch cocktails. The winner claims bragging rights as one of Atlanta’s… Read more »
- Conversation PiecesJoin the conversation, only at the High First Tuesday of each month Join professional museum educators each month in looking closely at artworks in the Museum’s collection: one work, thirty minutes, deep conversations and discoveries. All curious and eager learners are welcome! August’s conversation features Ronald Lockett’s Once Something Has… Read more »
Alliance Theatre PerformancesView Season Schedule
The Alliance delivers powerful programming that challenges adult and youth audiences to think critically and care deeply. Under the leadership of Susan V. Booth, the Jennings Hertz Artistic Director, the Alliance Theatre received the Regional Theatre Tony Award® in recognition of sustained excellence in programming, education and community engagement.
Atlanta Symphony PerformancesView Performance Schedule
Celebrating its 74th season, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra continues to affirm its position as one of America’s leading orchestras with excellent live performances, renowned guest artist features and engaging education initiatives.