Performances & Events
High Museum EventsView All Events View All Exibitions
- July Friday JazzMark your calendar for live jazz at the High, hosted by Jamal Ahmad from Jazz 91.9 WCLK, Atlanta’s jazz station! On the third Friday of every month, you’ll enjoy music, drinks, and art. Each month will feature a different style of jazz, from straight ahead to free jazz, bebop to… Read more »
- July Frequency FridayTurn up the volume at the High with great music, signature drinks, and our reimagined galleries on the first Friday of every month. Our galleries stay open late for special tours, drawing demonstrations, live music, and featured guests. It’s happy hour meets art party from 6 to 9 p.m. July… Read more »
- Collectors EveningMark your calendar for Collectors Evening, our highly anticipated night of art, elegance, and entertainment. Your support of this event gives you the opportunity to make a difference by casting your vote for your favorite artwork to be added to the High Museum’s collection. Join us to help shape the… Read more »
- June Friday JazzMark your calendar for live jazz at the High, hosted by Jamal Ahmad from Jazz 91.9 WCLK, Atlanta’s jazz station! On the third Friday of every month, you’ll enjoy music, drinks, and art. Each month will feature a different style of jazz, from straight ahead to free jazz, bebop to… Read more »
- Member Preview Day: Maira Kalman’s Books for ChildrenMembers, be the first to experience this colorful exhibition exploring the extensive catalog of Maira Kalman’s imaginative stories and illustrations, which have delighted readers of all ages for more than 30 years. Members will have exclusive access to The Pursuit of Everything: Maira Kalman’s Books for Children during regular museum hours on… Read more »
- Music and MasterworksSpend an afternoon indulging your eyes and ears. We begin the afternoon with an organ concert at First Presbyterian Church played by Director of Worship and the Arts and Organist, Jens Korndörfer. The musical pieces chosen are inspired by European Masterworks: The Phillips Collection. Throughout the concert, Claudia Einecke, Frances… Read more »
- Patron Member Exclusive:Closing Cocktails celebrating European Masterworks: The Phillips CollectionHelp us toast this remarkable exhibition before it returns to Washington, D.C.! Join fellow Donor Patron and Sustaining Patron members on Thursday, July 11 for this exclusive celebration. Explore the exhibition with Claudia Einecke, the Frances B. Bunzl Family Curator of European Art, and enjoy one last opportunity to see… Read more »
- YP EXCLUSIVE:The World Unseen: Intersections of Art and Science at the CDC MuseumDiscover the work of ten artists from across the globe in The World Unseen: Intersections of Art and Science, presented by the David J. Sencer CDC Museum. Join the High’s Young Professionals as we tour this unique exhibition! The World Unseen: Intersections of Art and Science gathers the work of… Read more »
- HighballJoin us for the High Museum’s third fundraising mixology competition! Atlanta’s foremost bartenders will compete head-to-head with their most creative cocktails. This year’s theme is Sunday Funday, so our bartenders will be flexing their imaginations to bring you inspired brunch cocktails. The winner claims bragging rights as one of Atlanta’s… Read more »
Alliance Theatre PerformancesView Season Schedule
The Alliance delivers powerful programming that challenges adult and youth audiences to think critically and care deeply. Under the leadership of Susan V. Booth, the Jennings Hertz Artistic Director, the Alliance Theatre received the Regional Theatre Tony Award® in recognition of sustained excellence in programming, education and community engagement.
Atlanta Symphony PerformancesView Performance Schedule
Celebrating its 74th season, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra continues to affirm its position as one of America’s leading orchestras with excellent live performances, renowned guest artist features and engaging education initiatives.