Parking & Directions
Parking for Woodruff Arts Center events is conveniently located in The Woodruff Arts Center parking garage located on Arts Center Way. Drop-off and pick up is available on Callaway Plaza via Peachtree Street and on 16th Street. The Woodruff can be easily accessed by public transportation at the Arts Center MARTA station (N5), across Arts Center Way from The Woodruff.
There are additional parking options available for evenings, weekends, or other peak times when you might visit The Woodruff, including Promenade on 15th Street and Boys and Girls Club on Peachtree.
- (Mon–Fri before 5PM)
- First 30 Minutes: Free
- First 4 Hours: $12
- After 4 Hours: $17
- High Museum of Art Members (during Museum hours): $8
Nights & Weekends
- (Mon–Fri after 5PM)-Sat & Sun
- Flat Rate: $16
- Valet (when available): $26
- Prepaid Parking: $20
- Prepaid Valet(when available): $26
- Subscriber Prepaid: $15
*Parking rate changes effective January 1, 2020 are as follows:
- 0 to 1 hour will be lowered from $12 to $8.
- 1 to 5 hours will be increased from $12 to $16.
- 5+ hours will be increased from $17 to $18.