The Woodruff Arts Center and our Art Partners – the Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and High Museum of Art – are committed to providing exceptional experiences to our patrons and donors. We are proud to present our most generous donors with an exclusive Concierge Club Membership including the following benefits:
- Admission to the Delta SKY360° Club (including complimentary snacks and beverages) located on Level 1 of the Memorial Arts Building. The Delta SKY360° Club opens one hour before curtain for performances on The Coca-Cola Stage at the Alliance Theatre and for select Atlanta Symphony Orchestra concerts. The Club will remain open through intermission.
- Access to the reserved VIP parking spots on the top floor of The Woodruff Arts Center Parking Garage (P5)
- Recognition in donor listings on and off campus
Additional parking information for your planned visit:
- Normal parking rates apply (always complimentary for our $100,000+ members)
- VIP spots are first-come, first-served; availability may be limited on certain dates
- To reserve a parking space in The Woodruff Arts center Parking Garage prior to your visit to the Arts Center, pre-paid parking is available on the Parking Calendar or by contacting the Box Office at 404.733.5000
- Please make sure to display your VIP Parking pass in a visible location
We hope these benefits will further enrich your visits to the Arts Center. Your generosity makes it possible to fund unique initiatives that enable our partners to deliver world-class artistic and educational programming to nearly one million patrons each year.
If you have questions regarding Concierge Club benefits or to learn more about membership, please contact Ashleigh Hagen, Manager, Donor Engagement at email@example.com or 404.733.4558.
Thank you for your support!